The official set PROOF 2019, including the 8 Euro coins and the two 2 euro commemorative coins issued in 2019, Manolis Andronikos and Andreas Kalvos, in proof quality. Mintage 1.500 sets. Packaging: wooden box with certificate of authenticity.
The Ministry of Finance – General Accounting Office has announced that the Hellenic Numismatic Programme of 2019 is scheduled to include the issuance of the following products:
I. COMMEMORATIVE CIRCULATION COINS
• €2 COMMEMORATIVE CIRCULATION COIN DEDICATED TO: “ANDREAS KALVOS – 150 YEARS IN MEMORIAM” (maximum issue 748,500 pieces)
• €2 COMMEMORATIVE CIRCULATION COIN DEDICATED TO: “CENTENARY OF THE BIRTH OF MANOLIS ANDRONICOS” (maximum issue 748,500 pieces)
• €200 GOLD COIN DEDICATED TO: “GREEK CULTURE – HISTORIANS – THUCYDIDES (maximum issue 750 pieces)
• €100 MINI GOLD PLUS COIN DEDICATED TO: “GREEK MYTHOLOGY – THE OLYMPIAN GODS – DEMETER” (maximum issue 1,200 pieces)
• €50 MINI GOLD COIN DEDICATED TO: “CULTURAL HERITAGE – THE HERAION OF SAMOS” (maximum issue 1,500 pieces)
• €10 SILVER COIN DEDICATED TO: “EUROPA STAR 2019 – RENNAISSANCE” (maximum issue 5,000 pieces)
• €10 SILVER COIN DEDICATED TO: “GREEK CULTURE – LYRIC POETS – ALCAEUS” (maximum issue 1,200 pieces)
• €10 SILVER COIN DEDICATED TO: “GREEK CULTURE – HISTORIANS – THUCYDIDES” (maximum issue 1,200 pieces)
• €6 MINI SILVER COIN DEDICATED TO: “50 YEARS SINCE THE FIRST MAN ON THE MOON” (maximum issue 1,200 pieces)
• BLISTER WITH A COLLECTOR, COLOURED €5 CIRCULATION QUALITY COIN DEDICATED TO: “ENVIRONMENT – ENDEMIC FLORA OF GREECE – TULIPA GOULIMYI” (maximum issue 5,000 pieces)
• BLISTER WITH A COLLECTOR €5 CIRCULATION QUALITY COIN DEDICATED TO: “CENTENARY OF THE CONSIGNMENT DEPOSITS AND LOANS FUND” (maximum issue 4,000 pieces)
III. SPECIAL EDITIONS
• BLISTER SET DEDICATED TO: “GREEK TOURISM – SAMOS” CONTAINING ALL EIGHT DENOMINATIONS OF 2019 GREEK EURO COINS (maximum issue 10,000 pieces)
• PROOF COIN SET CONTAINING ALL ΤΕΝ DENOMINATIONS OF 2019 GREEK EURO COINS IN A WOODEN BOX (maximum issue 1,500 pieces)
The brilliant uncirculated divisional coin set 2014 contains 8 coins (from 1 cent until a 2 euro). The outer packaging shows two architectural elements of the oldest Republic in the world, the Government Building and the Basilica of San Marino. A suggestive and emblematic aerial picture depicts the Government Building, base of the main institutional bodies, sited in the same place of the ancient “Domus Magna Comunis”, built between 1380 and 1392 and pulled down at the end of the nineteenth century. In its nearby the Domus Plebis square with the neoclassical Basilica, where a part of the relics of Saint Marino are kept. Marino founded the community of San Marino in 301 a. C. and took refuge on the mount Titano in order to escape with other Christians from Diocleziano’s persecutions. The packaging is completed by the technical data of the coins and another symbolic picture: the First Tower, also named Rocca or Guaita, encircled by a double wall where people sheltered during the sieges. Built directly on the stone of the Mount without any foundation, the Tower dates back to the tenth century. The packaging of the brilliant uncirculated divisional coin set shows a panoramic view of the City Centre of San Marino and the Mount Titano registered by UNESCO on the List of the World Heritage since 2008. Maximum mintage: 15,000 complete sets.
PONTIFICATE OF POPE FRANCIS EURO COINS, YEAR 2014. The Philatelic and Numismatic Office of the Vatican City presents the new coin set, composed by 8 coins (2 and 1 Euro, 50, 20, 10, 5, 2, 1 Eurocent), bearing the date “2014″. The reverse side is common to all countries, while the obverse shows His Holiness Francis, Sovereign of Vatican City State, the text “CITTA DEL VATICANO” and twelve stars. Available now!